The Challenges Babies Face at Creches
The DONDO Solution for Creches
A secure online portal for incident reporting, easily accessible by parents and staff by scanning a QR code
Reports can include:
- Unethical behavior – Giving children edicine to sleep, etc.
- Sexual abuse
- Maintenance issues
Advantages of using DONDO
- We use our unique skills to convert the smallest piece of reported information into something that can be used in an investigation.
- Our record keeping and follow-ups ensure that creches deal appropriately with staff members and dishonest/unethical individuals.
- We include the owners of the facility and at least two parents in our processes to ensure transparency and that action gets taken.
- We ensure that employers always adhere to relevant legislation.
- All services are provided privately and discretely.
Our Maintenance Record Keeping Service
- Maintenance issues can be logged on the reporting portal.
- Photos can be uploaded to make explanations less complicated.
- Cleaning and maintenance staff receive email notifications as soon as an issue is reported.
- Every report gets a unique reference number and will only be marked as “completed” once feedback had been provided.
- A list of pending issues is mailed to cleaning and maintenance staff regularly, which can be used as a to-do list.